Saturday, September 23, 2006

Mile-Run Training

Unlike some people who think they're all that because of their fancy-dancy "computer" and "internet" based training, I happen to actually have a very sophisticated bio-mechanical variable-input/output training system. With this system, I'm going to totally whip you guys.

It's a kind of weighted sled, which I've genetically programmed (you can keep your "HTML" and "C++") to continue increasing in resistance, both physical and emotional, all the way up to (and through) the Mr. Davidson Opening Ceremonies.

In fact, I think only FatherB can match this system.

I'm going to blow my previous Mile Run time out of the water. 'Course, almost anything is better than DNF.

1 Comments:

Blogger wamez said...

I bet your system costs more than our system.

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home